||Home > Products > Human Resources Software > Training Program Module
- E-Training Lesson Plan Library- Pick and choose relative subject matter from our module library of e-Training video lesson plans. Our information packed and standardized format includes objectives, definitions, key points, execution and instruction, rules and regulations, responsibilities and much more. Our videos are developed in a high quality format and are fully illustrated with professional voice over. Each video includes a multiple choice examination.
- Orientation Packages- Using our lesson plan library, choose lesson plans to create orientation packages based on job title or department. Track new employee training by managing test scores based on individual lesson plans and gauge effectiveness with our unique orientation scoring average. Stay in regulatory compliance for training requirements of safety sensitive job functions.
- Scheduling Tools– Easy to use calendar to schedule and manage pending and incomplete trainings. Schedule training anytime; our videos are available for the full 24 hours of the scheduled day. Track individual employee training schedules and testing by easily re-scheduling incomplete or missed training. You can also schedule a lesson plan for multiple employees.
- Comprehension Testing- Includes a mix of true/false and multiple choice questions relevant to each lesson plan to gauge employee comprehension. Set a standard passing score for each lesson plan, which if not met, would require re-training.
- Documentation Archiving– Lesson Plan training logs are archived with employee name, date of class and score. Easily demonstrate employee training during internal, third party or regulatory audits. All tests and scores are archived and can be utilized in multiple reporting features. Use our File Maintenance Module to automatically archive exams in personnel files.
- OJT Training & Evaluations- Track and manage management and supervisor employee evaluations. Follow our standardize OJT and evaluation forms with our unique built in criteria, weighted scoring and corrective action recording. Generate reports to trend results and pin-point areas of improvement. “On the Job Training” can be edited to include specific job functions and performance measurements. You can track the progress of new employees and/or position changes to quickly evaluate re-training needs.
- Report Generation– Generate reports using our comprehensive reporting features, including but not limited to:
- Employee Examination Reports
- Orientation Tracking Report
- Lesson Plan Training Logs
- Examination Failure Report
- Employee Training History
- Module and Lesson Plan Queries