||Home > Products > Human Resources Software > File Maintenance Module
- Personnel Files- Add employee data and upload all personal file documents such as applications, policy sign offs, tax forms, disciplinary reports, training documentation, and much more. Pull active and inactive employee reports and keep track of employee work status. Easily perform file reviews and keep personnel files updated with only required and necessary documentation. Built-in file retention controls ensures regulatory compliance.
- I-9 Files- Stay in compliance with USCIS and DOL requirements. Our electronic I-9 Files are segregated from other employee files and follow Department of Homeland Security requirements for recordkeeping and retention. Upload I-9 forms, relative documentation and E-Verify compliance documents. Track E-verify results and manage upcoming re-verification dates with automatic email notifications. Control access by allowing only authorized users to view or edit files.
- Driver Qualification Files– Electronically create and maintain all your D/Q files in one place. Add driver information and upload all documents required for FMCSA and DOT compliance. Receive automatic email notifications for license, annual reviews and medical certificate expirations. Manage and track past employment requests and run reports for outstanding documents. Built-in file retention controls ensures regulatory compliance. Additional features are available in our Transportation Safety Module.
- Medical Files- Keep electronic medical files segregated from other employee files and in compliance with HIPPA, FMLA, ADA and DOL requirements for recordkeeping and retention. Control access by allowing only authorized users to manage files. Organize and upload documents related to workers compensation, health benefits, medical leave and any other confidential medical documents.
- Drug & Alcohol Files– Maintain compliance with regulatory compliance by electronically storing segregated D/A files from other employee files. Upload test results, chain of custody forms, and return-to-duty documentation. Keep track of positive results and associated documents such SAP correspondence and follow up testing. Built-in file retention controls ensures DOT and regulatory compliance. Control access by allowing only authorized users to manage files. Also available is our Drug & Alcohol Program to completely manage your company’s D/A testing and administrative functions.